Bramalea & Bovaird Walk-In Clinic has a state of the art Electronic Medical Records system. Our doctors are experienced and committed to providing excellent care. The patient-doctor relationship is of utmost importance to us and we will try our best to see you in a timely and efficient manner.
Our walk in clinic is a physician owned and operated facility, fully committed to quality patient care for you and your family, all our staff are medically trained and will help with your questions and concerns.
No appointments are necessary, that’s the beauty of a walk-in clinic, we understand that people have busy lives and were here to help with those unexpected illnesses or injuries. We are open 7 days a week. Our extended hours help provide coverage when your family physician is closed or not available.
Our mission at Bramalea & Bovaird Walk-In Clinic is to improve the overall health of our community by providing high quality and comprehensive health care services.
Our vision is to be the most sought-after health care service providers in the area. In order to achieve this, we strive to provide accessible primary health care in a manner that exceeds client expectations.
- Work Place Excellence: We ensure that the working atmosphere is always positive.
- Caring and Compassion: We greet and treat everyone with respect, concern and kindness.
- Honest and Integrity: We work with honestly and understand our responsibilities towards our community.
- Team Work: We work together to meet the medical requirements of our patients efficiently.
- Excellence and Quality: We are committed to providing quality services, adding value and exceeding expectations of our clients.
- Quality Service: We strive to deliver quality services to our clients when they need it the most.